About Me

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bianca's Dream Home

A roomy house on the beach, a delicate cottage in the middle of a forest, a castle overlooking a treacherous cliff... So many to choose from--but I want to be different. I want a large, majestic mansion with long glass windows on every panel. Upon entering said mansion, you will be greeted with a stunning marble winding staircase with a crystal chandelier looming from above. The floor will be tiled with shards of smooth diamonds reflecting your every move and with light dancing at every angle. Most importantly, my room will be spectacular. A chic canopy bed draped in damask and a Paris Opera House-style chandelier hanging overhead, with a fluffy white rug and dimmed white lights illuminating the room's magnificence. My mansion's location would be in Japan, a beautiful country that gives me the opportunity to have rows of pink Cherry Blossoms directing the path to my abode (aka in my front lawn). So there you have it, my dream home. This is a place I am resolute in aqcuiring.

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment