About Me

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Truth About Mirrors.

Have you ever noticed the way you look in mirrors is different from the way you look in real life?

This is what I have to say about that:
-__________________- ...WHAT THE HECK.

This realization, especially for ladies, can be EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!
Mirrors. Are. Deceiving.
All this time I've been trying to look pretty and get my hair parting right has been a LIE. Sure, you look into the mirror and think, "Today, I'm going to keep my hair to the right side and have my left ear exposed" while when in fact, people are going to see you with your hair to the LEFT and your RIGHT ear exposed. HOW MADDENING IS THAT?
Just kidding. It's not that big of a deal.

.....UNLESS.

What if behind every mirror was some sort of parallel dimension where your reflection is actually an alien mimicking your face and surroundings? That's why you get seven years bad luck if you break a mirror, because you kill aliens! THAT WOULD BE SO CRAY CRAY.

Either way, I hate mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment