About Me

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I would like to thank...

The academy! Just kidding. Right now, I would actually like to thank all of my friends who decided to stick with me this year. I have a few friends that have really changed - and it's only been like three months! I mean how much can a person change in that little amount of time? Okay, I admit that it's enough time for life-changing things to happen, but still! They really have no reason to be acting the way they are to me right now, and they really were my good friends who I thought I would be with forever! A couple of those people and I even planned our weddings together! I mean, I thought it would be impossible to break up a friendship like that, but apparently I was wrong. I know this is exactly the kind of stuff that happens in high school, but I just can't accept the fact that I'm losing some realtionships that were really important to me. The many relationships that I have managed to keep are proving to be more important to me than ever. Thankfully, I'm making more new relationships than I am losing old ones, even though sometimes it feels like it's the other way around.

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment