About Me

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Squirrel Experience!

This is probably the weirdest thing I'm going to share... Well, maybe not. I've been having these squirrel sightings (they're pretty rare, I know!) in the mornings and I'm pretty sure they have some sort of effect on fate! My first "squirrel experience" was about four days ago. I saw two cute little squirrels chasing each other up a tree and then scurrying up into the leaves. And then I was all, "AWWW!" That day soon turned out to be my first really good day for that week. My second "squirrel experience" was two days after that first one. This time, I saw an extra cute little squirrel cross the street and then run up a tree. Again, I said, "Aww," in an overly-dramatic fashion. That day turned out better than the first! That was my last squirrel experience so far. Thus, the question remains... Can squirrels really control the future? Or is it just my strange thinking processes that make me think that squirrels can control the future? That is the question. SQUIRREL!

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment