About Me

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Defining Bianca (in Many Words...)

Some might say that their looks, attitude, clothes, or even friends define who they are. I mean, all of those generally work for everyone (including me), but my true personality can only be seen when you dig really, really deep. I am the kind of person who is a free spirit and I wear my heart on my sleeve no matter how much people are quick to judge me because of that. I usually tell people without hesitation what kind of person I am, but most of the time, they don't get the full effect. It is only through my writing that my true personality shines through. Writing is one of my many passions. There is nothing better (when I'm not feeling lazy, of course) than a mind racing with ideas, a super-handy thesaurus within easy reach, and a keyboard which awaits eager fingers... I feel like a virtuoso on the piano. Whenever people read my essays, they make it a point to come up to me and tell me how much they loved them and what an amazing writer I am. Not to be conceited, but I totally get what they mean! Haha. I have made such an effect on my 8th grade English teacher that I have gotten comments from random people like, "Bianca, oh my gosh, Mrs. Brown is in love with you!" or "Mrs. Brown says you're her favorite student!" or even, "You use too many big words!" It makes me happy that people who read my writing get the opportunity to understand me more, and see the kind of person I am. On the outside, I would guess that my friends see me as super peppy and happy and energetic (to put it in a nice way...) but on the inside, I am much deeper than that. I am a passionate soul with so much more to share with the world. But for now, I leave you with this...THESAURUSES ROCK!!

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment