About Me

Monday, August 30, 2010

Bianca for President!!

If I were president, everybody would have to start doing things my way. First off, I would arrest all those whack jobs responsible for the oil spill! I mean, do they realize all the animals are suffering because of their mistake? And what about the communities that make a living in that area? This will not go unnoticed when   I rule America! And so they can actually do something with their sad, sad lives, they can all clean up the whole gulf! And when they're done with that, they can repopulate all the animal species that perished. I mean, if I were president, we wouldn't even have this problem to begin with. The sun would be our energy source (I mean, that's what it's there for, right?). Oil would be illegal, and people would have to have a certified letter--signed by me--giving them permission to use it. So there. Well of course I want to do SO much more, but I just wanted to get that point across. So I did.

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment