About Me

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MY DREAM HOMECOMING DATE

OK. Let me just take a moment right now to appreciate the absolute perfection and magnificence of this one human being... Dave. Franco.
OH. MY. GOODNESS. I can't even begin to fathom how such a perfect male specimen can exist in the world. I would consider the entire human race to be blessed by his mere presence. 
He is just so beautiful and adorable and so perfect... I can't. 
So yes, Dave Franco would be my dream homecoming date, prom date, banquet date and just my dream lifelong partner. He can just be in the same room as me and with that one moment, I'd be set for life. 
Actually yesterday my Instagram post for #mancrushmonday was a collage of three pictures of Dave with my face photoshopped over the head of whichever girl was standing next to him. It was pretty hilarious. 
As for my realistic homecoming experience, I did get asked, but my friends and I are going to Six Flags instead because we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment