About Me

Thursday, September 5, 2013

What is the most interesting thing in the news currently?

Honestly? I don't mean to sound like an ignorant consumer, but I don't think that a political rant would be very fun right now. In light of superhero day, let me just put this out into the universe: Ben Affleck CANNOT be Batman. I SHAN'T ALLOW IT. *Sigh* I can't even imagine what compelled the directors to pick Ben Affleck over Christian Bale. Christian Bale is like, half of the reason I am obsessed with Batman. This just really upsets me. Ben Affleck wishes he could pull off a toenail's amount of Christian Bale's swag. This is really annoying. I make a better Batman than Ben Affleck. My costume is awesome. I'm going to be crying on the inside when Man of Steel 2 comes out and Christian Bale's beautiful face doesn't grace the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment