About Me

Thursday, May 30, 2013

FREE WRITE: Last blog of the year!

This is the last blog of the YEAR??? How am I going to ever live with myself? Boohoohoo.
I think this has been a really great year for me. I finally feel like I've settled well into this whole high school routine. I love all (well, most) of the classes I am in this year, I have the best set of teachers I've ever had in my young life, and I feel like I've done good this year. It wasn't anything out of the park, but I feel like it's been a peaceful journey. No important life lessons learned, no crazy memories. It was just a wonderful year to look back on and think, "Hey, I was really happy my junior year." I'm thankful for all of my teachers and friends this year, and as I prepare to become a senior, I'll definitely have to live up to what an awesome year 2012-13 has been. Peace out till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment