About Me

Monday, September 17, 2012

What is my most trusted news source?

Since I don't really trust any news sources (for the same reasons as Kaitlin), per se, I would have to say that Wingspan is my most trusted news source! I know the staff, and I trust everyone enough to think that they know that they're information is credible. Also, Ms. Merrill looks over the paper to make sure that everything is right. If that isn't enough, Dr. Burdett takes a look at the paper as well, so I know that nothing inaccurate will be published to the entire student body.

Unlike widely broadcasted news, the Wingspan staff has the integrity and honesty to write wholly unbiased articles (when we don't, we are made to), and I appreciate any such genuine works. For this reason, I read the school newspaper, digest it and am not compelled to check a second source for the information. Thank you, Wingspan for keeping the outdated practice of truth telling alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment