About Me

Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Write: What am I doing with my life?

Someone please tell me what to do. Please tell me what to do. Please. Help. Me.
Here's a rundown of my school schedule. I am taking four AP classes: AP Lang, APUSH, AP Psych and APES. I get no sleep. I have no life. My friends are worrying about me. I am cranky, and I yell at my dad for singing "Gangnam Style." My eye twitches randomly. It's very annoying. 
WHYYYYY.
Then people tell me to drop one class so that I can have a life, but I don't want to! My parents are making me drop APUSH, but I really don't want to be in a class where I'm, I don't know, intellectually stagnant?! BLEEEHHHH.

I want to start a flashmob where everyone starts dancing to "Gangnam Style." Someone please do it with me. Please.  Please?! That would make my life! Teehee. 

K bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment