About Me

Friday, September 7, 2012

What am I most passionate about?

If you need to know one thing about me, here it is: When I'm passionate about something, I will go to the ends of the the earth to get my message across.
I am absolutely, clinically insane, about nature, environmental issues and the like.
I will (enunciates slowly and clearly) LITERALLY HATE YOU FOREVER if you say something along the lines of, "nature isn't important" in front of me.
If you do anything to blatantly hurt the environment, I will think of every single bad thing in the world and use my willpower to wish them upon you for the rest of your life. I will draw pictures of you getting run over by a train, being abducted by aliens and being thrown off a high cliff by aforementioned aliens. YOU WILL BE ON MY BLACK LIST.

Of course, my morals tell me I can't act on those thoughts, but everything has a loophole.

These conditions apply to no one in particular so far (besides those fleeting moments when people don't recycle just to annoy me in class), but my hate does burn eternally for one group.

BP.

The name just makes me want to scream and do bad things. GRRRRRR!

...

I don't really want to go into a long soliloquy on why BP should die in a hole with many, many parasitical leeches and demon clowns. Strangely, I'm not feeling very hateful right now.

To contradict my morbid self... Have a good Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment