About Me

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What are your thoughts on time travel and the possibility of aliens?

I do believe in aliens! It is a fact that aliens are real. It's just a fact. People just blow it out of proportion by making such a big deal about it and creating hoaxes. I mean, what else could be in Area 51? OBVIOUSLY ALIEN BODIES FLOATING IN LIQUID MATTER! DUH! We can't possibly think that in this universe, we're the only life forms, right? We can't! Aliens exist and even though they're not planning on the demise of our planet any time soon, they're still there! With time traveling, eh, we just shouldn't mess with it. It's too dangerous and stuff... Unless I was put in charge of it! I would totally make the world more awesome! Not just by putting a giant statue of myself in every home in the planet... You know what is awesome? Freezing time! If I could have any power, that would totally be it! Think of all the things I could do... A few specific people better watch out! MWAHAHAHAHA! 

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment