About Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Both! I am both! I can even be both at the same time. That's how awesome I am. I don't go a week without thinking that my life is the most horrible and/or boring thing in the world and wish to jump rope in the middle of an intersection just so I can have something to do with my life. At the same time though, I am weird and happy, and for some reason, I tend to laugh for no reason and think strange things that make me smile. Is this weird? I think so. I make it a point to remember that my life is secretly amazing, and as soon as I get too depressed and high off of weird happy (at the same time), I always find something to do eventually. At that point, I will be even more weird happy high, but in an extra special way! Haha! This is basically my general weekly cycle of emotions.

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment