About Me

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Victorian Era...

I think it was the Edwardian Era. Well, I'm good with either. They both just sound so romantic! I would love to live in like France or England in that time as a wealthy aristocrat, and ordering around servants. Mwahaha! Just kidding, I'm not like that (or am I?). I would probably be the one to get in trouble for feeding the servants behind the scenes and nonchalantly tossing around bread crumbs upon the ground for the birds - kind of like how old people feed pigeons at the park! They had like, behemoth lawns and yards back in those days, so it's the perfect opportunity to prance around with the surrounding flora and fauna... I know that I sound like I had absolutely no idea what life was like back then, but I really do! It sounds good to me!

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment