About Me

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What I will remember most when I leave Liberty

Oh GOSH I want to leave right NOW! High school sucks! There's no other way around it. Really? High school is seriously RIDICULOUS and STUPID. Why are we even sentenced to high school in the first place? It's like water boarding! Agh. Why?? The weirdest part is, all of this won't even matter in what, three years? I mean, if you're an adult and all you talk about is how popular and cool you were in high school, then you're probably a loser. High school is just another one of things that stupid adults make us go through to make our lives miserable. It's just getting in my way to all my goals and dreams! Ten thousand hormone-crazed teenagers in one building is NOT a good idea. What were they thinking? That's right, they weren't! High school in America is ridiculous, gah. Not that I dislike friends, parties, social activities, nor do I enjoy waking up at 6:30 am to go to school and homework (EVIL!),  but that doesn't make high school any better! Get me out of here! I'm moving to Sweden. People are actually normal there. What I will remember most from Liberty High School is the joy and relief I will feel when I leave this place for good. Of course, how can I forget crushing all my enemies?

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment