About Me

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What would I do if I could spend a day with my favorite celebrity?

OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME SPEND EVEN ONE SECOND WITH NORMAN REEDUS. He plays Daryl Dixon on The Walking Dead, the most awesome, amazing fantastic character ever to exist in the entire universe. I WOULD LITERALLY DIE. UGH UGH UGH. The season finale just premiered a few weeks back, and season 4 won't be on until October... I have no idea how I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday nights until then. DUUUUUDE. Norman is the coolest, most hipster guy ever. You know he's one of those cool hipster types because he doesn't call himself or anything else "hipster", he just is. Anyway, this blog makes no sense to anyone who doesn't watch TWD, but for real, if they ever kill off Daryl in the show, I will cry until the end of time.
LOL I never answered the question because I was busy expressing my love. Yeah, we would definitely go crossbow target shooting for hours and then eat some gelato and then buy a cat together and name it "Lil' A**kicker" (TWD reference). And then we'd get a dog and name it T-Dog (another one). He'd sign all of my pieces of paper and follow me on Instagram and take many, many pictures with me. AND THEN WE'D BE BEST FRIENDS AND WE'LL END UP HANGING OUT ON THE WEEKENDS. OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment