About Me

Monday, April 1, 2013

Do you consider yourself a non-confrontational person?

I am a non-conflict kind of person, and I really don't want people to have a reason to not like me for something I do wrong... Unless they don't like me for me, then they really suck as human beings and they're going to have to live without my glorious presence for the rest of their lives. I feel sorry for them. If someone is hurting my feelings, I'll stop and think a second, do some research to make sure he or she is not just having a bad day, and if things are still blah after a while, I will probably enter confrontation mode. By that, I don't mean like b-slapping someone silly, but just like stern talk. This is a very mundane blog post that probably applies to everyone besides those people who actually like b-slapping people silly. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment