About Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FREE WRITE: Zombie apocalypse

I DON'T MEAN TO BE A FEAR MONGERER BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS, BUT I THINK THAT THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS A PLAUSIBLE FATE FOR THE WORLD. I'm literally obsessed with "The Walking Dead" (even though I've only seen an episode, but I know the whole story), and ever since that life-changing day, I've had the most irrational fear of zombies. I used to think that there was absolutely no way that zombies could exist, but now that I think about it, is it really that improbable? Cell regeneration? They could use that on dead people's brains and the next thing you know, we'll have brainless corpses running all over the world... For real, that is the scariest way to die ever. Getting bitten by a zombie is not something I will be looking forward to. For now, I will just be content with being safe behind the glass wall that separates me from the walker extras on "The Walking Dead".

No comments:

Post a Comment