About Me

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What's one life lesson you've learned so far in high school?

People change, and you don't have to. A lot of people who I have been really close with in middle school have changed so much, and even though that bothers me, I had the option to cut them out of my life. Of course I still have the memories we'd shared, but that is no reason to stay in harmful friendships. In high school, people come into your life, and then they walk back out. That's how it is. If that's the case, then it's high time to find some people who deserve you.
If you are lucky enough, you can find some really, really awesome people who never change or evolve and grow with you. If you do, you should stick with these kids. They're PRETTY darn awesome, and they make life five hundred times more fun. I'd love to share my besties and spread joy to the world, buuuuuut I don't want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment