About Me

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

If I could have two celebrity parents, who would they be?

I can't say Ryan Gosling, because that would be creepy, and I can't say Angelina Jolie, because, well, I'D HATE HER FOR BEING SO GORGEOUS.
Instead of thinking of celebrities I would like to marry or be, let me think of two people that would make exceptional parental guardians with whom I can trust my life.
...got it.
Oprah and Gandhi.
BAM. DREAM FAMILY.
OMG that would be the best thing that has ever happened to anyone ever - Oprah and Gandhi? In a lifelong union? If that ever happened, it would be like witnessing a baby giraffe being born and opening its eyes for the first time.
It would be spectacular.
Not that they would make a very cute couple (let's get real here), but think about what kind of knowledge they would impart to me! They would read me Henry David Thoreau to bed and sing Mongolian monk chants to me at night and loop mystical healing whale noises as I slowly drift into REM sleep.
I'm pretty sure I'd learn the meaning of life by age 3.
I would reach some sort of higher meaning in my mid-teens and levitate wherever I go in my late twenties. And then I'll read minds. And then I'll master telekinesis. And then I'll be the Chuck Norris of the metaphysical world.
IT'LL BE SO FREAKING SWEET..

Plus, I'll be like, half black and half brown (dark brown?) - who DOESN'T want that?

No comments:

Post a Comment