About Me

Monday, October 1, 2012

My perfect day

My perfect day would require Jesus to come down from heaven and have ice cream with me and unicorns to exist.

Perfect days just do not happen.

I'm going to reconstruct this prompt and describe my perfect school day within the boundaries of reality.

If such a day ever occurred, it would be a perfectly sunny day under 75 degrees, and I would not be wearing a dress. For some reason, my best days don't happen when I'm wearing a dress (although I'm wearing a romper today - which is a marriage between a dress and shorts - so far, it's pretty OK). Also, all my teachers will compliment me for my academic excellence (it's a stretch) and give me that little "1" I always get in Newspaper on Home Access.

What else...

An A on my APUSH test would be nice. Actually, an A in APUSH would be nice.
Also I would have a 100 in AP Lang. A 93?? REALLY?!

My standards for a good day are based on my frustrations concerning my grades right now. WHY DO I HAVE THREE B'S? SCHOOL SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD.

I don't want to go to Quad C -___________-

No comments:

Post a Comment