About Me

Friday, February 24, 2012

Thoughts on the US government... This should be interesting.

I. Absolutely. Distrust. The. Government.
I irrevocably, undeniably, superlatively do not, and will never, put my all of my faith in the hands of the government, and never will I ever become a politician or become entangled in the world of politics.
If you're going to tell me, "Oh, you're such a horrible, unpatriotic person! The government provides us with this and that, and freedom and all this other amazing stuff!" then you might as well stop reading now.
I do not disagree that the government provides a lot of good things for people, but what kills me is that they are so disturbingly aware that the secrets they keep from people are slowly killing them. First off, the FDA is a load of BLEEP. They approve half the foods we eat because they are profitable, even when they're not necessarily safe to eat. For example, has anyone ever wondered what is in burger meat, or any kind of beef, for that matter? A lot of the beef we eat is "cured" meat, meaning that the animal the beef came from had a virus or disease that needed to be treated with a plethora of shots, vaccinations and other unpronounceable antibiotics. That is in our food. In every fast food chain in the country ever. Not to mention that "chicken" nuggets are actually discarded chicken parts and bones and such grounded up and treated with ammonia and other chemicals to make it edible!
Does the government even know about this? HECK YEAH, THEY DO. AND THEY DON'T CARE.
The government doesn't run us, big corporations like Coca Cola and McDonalds do! It's all about money!
And don't even get me started on corruption.
I won't. I sound too much like a hippie already. I WON'T GIVE IN TO THE MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment