About Me

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The best piece of advice I've ever received

I was feeling down one day after receiving a less-than-stellar Geometry grade, and I was wallowing in self-pity.

"WHY AM I SO BAD AT LIFE???" I yelled to no one in particular.

Out of nowhere, a girl told me, "Because you've never lived it before."

WHOA. Mind-blowing.

That phrase made realize how hard we all try to be perfect at everything, when the fact is, it's impossible. We can't expect to be the greatest person who has ever lived, because we only get one chance at living.

Unless of course, you believe in reincarnation, then this is all pointless...

The fact is, life is a learning experience. And hey, you lose, you learn.

If only I'd learn something in Geometry -___________________-

No comments:

Post a Comment