About Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Who is my favorite performing artist and why?

I loooooove Taylor Swift. NO, not because I couldn't think of anyone else (and no not because I'm trying to suck up to you, Ms. Merrill :P), but because she's just so... ARGH! She's amazing! She is GORGEOUS, talented, sincere, and she LOVES her fans. I think that she is a real-life fairytale princess, and I want to be her... SHE IS SO PERFECT, and I bet that she leaves a train of GLITTER wherever she goes... I love her songs! Today was a Fairytale, Enchanted and Love Story are three of my favorites :) I wish that I could live in one of her music videos. They feel so magical... And the DRESSES she wears are AMAZING!!! Especially the one she wears in the Wonderstruck commercial. I pretty much DIED because it was so gorgeous! Yeah, T Swizzle is the bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment