About Me

Friday, November 5, 2010

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!

WHOOAAA! Only five more days before my birthday and I am so excited! My birthday is on November 10th and I'm getting a guitar! Can I play the guitar, you ask? No, no I can't. Not at all. So why do I want a guitar, you ask again? Because I have this weird Taylor Swift-slash-hippie vision moment thing in my head! Okay, I imagine myself wearing a floaty white dress with a crown of flowers upon my head. As the gentle breeze ruffles my hair, I dig my barefoot toes into the grass and slowly sit down with the guitar on my lap and start to strum. A beautiful melodic sound emerges from the instrument and I close my eyes to hear myself sing... Laaaalaaaaa.....Suddenly, all the little critters of the forest - birds, squirrels, bunnies, and butterflies alike - start to gather around me in a happy circle of friendship and love. Then we all start to sway... BEST. VISION. EVER! My friend McKenzie agreed but said I should be sitting on a vine swing. That works too! That's basically the real reason I want a guitar, but the excuse I gave my parents was, "I've been wanting one for a really long time so I can express my feelings in song form!" They bought it (both the guitar and the excuse). Yes! I can't wait! I was supposed to get one that was pink and sparkly with hearts on it, but it turned out that it was for eight-year-olds... So I have to get one of those boring brown ones. Oh well. This calls for sparkles and a hot glue gun!

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment