About Me

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Who is the most influential person ever?

I think that no matter what you believe, you have to agree with me on this one. Jesus is undoubtedly one of the most–if not the most–influential people who has ever lived. Regardless of whether or not he was actually a godly entity, he was still a real, living person who spawned the most powerful empire that exists today, and he continues to shape millions of people's lives, influencing the masses to live within moral boundaries. He changed and still changes life during his own lifetime and after death, and everyone is glaringly aware of it. That's the difference between Jesus and, say, the person who invented language or fire or something–their influence goes unnoticed and uncredited. In contrast, Christianity is pushy about the whole Jesus situation. I'd like to see someone argue my point, because I think that I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment