About Me

Friday, April 4, 2014

FREE WRITE: Save the prama for your mama

Can I be a basic white girl, because I literally just can't right now.
I'm trying not to make it a big deal, because my "problems" are minuscule in comparison to the starving children in Africa's, but it's starting to really bother me.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Prom destroys relationships and ruins lives.
In similar news, I finally got my dress hemmed, but the thing is, it wouldn't zip up, to which my mom turned to me and said, "You're getting fat."
Thanks, mom.
And then she told me to lose weight so that she didn't have to pay for the zipper to be replaced.
Also, I am broke. Because of prom, I have less than $150 in my account, which is dropping incrementally every month because of my stupid bank account thing.
So I am broke and fat. At least I'm not ugly.
Oh, wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment