About Me

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One goal that I have for 2014

Wow. 2014 is going to be a huge year for me. Graduation, college, California, summer... A lot is going to go down between now and December. It's only been seven days into January, and so much has already changed. 
My big and only resolution for 2014 is this: have an adventure. That entails trying new and exciting things and stepping out of my comfort zone for the sake of gaining exposure and life experience. Honestly, I'm 18 now, and being a straight-edge, play-by-the-rule kind of person, my life has been constant and comfortable for long enough. I mean, isn't the expectation for me, as a teenager, to mess up? A lot? It's been great and perfect and all, but I think it's time for a change. 
2014 is going to be the year of new directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment