About Me

Friday, November 30, 2012

Free Write: IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

EVERYWHERE YOU GO!

OMG words cannot express how much I love Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I love winter so much (just not right after summer when I still want it to be warm); Thanksgiving break, my best friend's birthday, my best friend-iversary, my birthday, Christmas, then New Year! It's a bajillion spectacular things in a few months! Plus, it's the season of giving (and receiving)!

I'VE SERIOUSLY BEEN SINGING CHRISTMAS SONG SINCE TWO DAYS AGO.
I love singing Christmas songs, I love giving people presents (getting presents is probably second to that), I love the atmosphere and the various scents that come with Christmas... It just fills me with warmth :)

Also, we're singing "Carol of the Bells" in choir, but Soprano Two's part is just "dinggggg donnggggg, dinngggg dongggggg" like fifty percent of the time. I want the fast part with the words :(

AND I'M DOING LIKE FOUR SECRET SANTAS - including one Clandestine Comet - and I love giving people gifts soooo muuuch that I don't mind :)

I know it's like three weeks away, but I'M SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment