About Me

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My life soundtrack

My song would be Enchanted by Taylor Swift! I LOVE that song! I just wanted to use it as my song because it's so awesome! I'm just going to find out a way that it incorporates into my life... So... Yeah the song talks about meeting someone (i.e. a guy) for the first time and being "enchanted" to have met them. On the way home, you wonder if he knows that you were enchanted to meet him, and secretly hope that he's not in love with someone else or that he doesn't have somebody waiting on him. (Me singing in a high voice): Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you... Aww! So that ties into my life I guess because of the cute guys I meet, and me wishing that they aren't with someone else. And Taylor also says that she's blushing all the way home, or dancing around all alone, and she's wonderstuck, and this night is sparkling.... yada yada. So blushing, dancing, and being "wonderstruck" are some of my general reactions, too, I guess. AND the night can also be sparkling! If she made a music video for that song, it would be AMAZING! I would cry. (Me singing again): This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet youuuu......

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment