About Me

Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm so excited!!!

Did you know we have a fashion show? Yeah, that's right, I'm going to sign up for it! Finally, I get to reveal my awesome (and maybe somewhat overestimated by me) talents! I don't think I want to be like, IN it, in it. I'm want to be the genius behind the curtain... Okay, I'm probably setting myself up for a lot of disappointment, because it's probably going to be a bunch of random students wearing some random clothes... Well, I'll make it awesome. Obviously. And AND AAAND... I'm so excited for Fashion Marketing next semester!!! Oh my goosshhh.... Yay! I tend to freak out about these things because, duh, I'm going to be a famous fashion designer one day. And next year, I'm taking Fashion DESIGN! Isn't that EXCITING?? Yes, yes it IS! And then I'm going to college at FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) and YES, I will be awesome! My future is going to be amazing, I just know it!!! *hyperventilates* Pant, pant, okay I'm done.

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment