About Me

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's my favorite day of the week?

I AM SO EXCITED FOR FRIDAY. OH MY GOD.
This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever, and I know that for a fact, because IT HAS TO BE. (To answer the blog question, I really like lazy Saturday mornings, specifically, because Saturday nights consist of me regretting not doing anything productive that morning)
I am so flipping excited for this Friday. I didn't want to spend any money on my boyfriend, not because I hate him, but because I'm broke, counting in prom expenses.
SO I made him this super cute collage of all of our non-awkward pictures and framed it in a pink frame (I didn't have anything manlier. Whoops.), and I cut out a bunch of cheesy/quasi-insulting pickup lines, which is OK, because we have the same kind of humor that appreciates cheesy/quasi-insulting jokes. Here's my favorite one: You smell like garbage. Can I take you out? I literally laughed at that for ten minutes. A true comedian. Besides those, I turned our story into this fairy tale story thing where I'm a princess, he's the knight, and it's based on how we actually met. He also gets a CD with our songs on it and the same truffles that I got him on our first date.
This is like, stomach-churningly saccharine, I know, but bear with me.
I know what you're thinking, what do I get out of all of this? I know for sure that he's making restaurant reservations for Friday, and then some other big surprise that NO ONE WILL TELL ME.
That's going to be my Friday. I'm pretty stoked. Yayyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment