About Me

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The greatest advantage of cellphones

In my opinion, technology is moving at a pace WAAYYYY too fast for me to handle. It's really annoying, actually, to wake up one morning and hear an announcement that a new version of your (insert technological device here) comes out in a few months. Just when you think you're a tech-savvy hip person, corporate conglomerates flash a new reason to waste your money in front of your face. I digress. The most important use of cellphones today is to communicate, at least, according to my lifestyle. Also, taking pictures is probably my second most frequent use for my phone. Documenting memories is important and so is texting. Seriously though. Some people need to CHILL THE CRAP OUT about technology. I don't see why people let media suck time and energy out of their livesssssss! Geeeeezzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment