About Me

Thursday, March 31, 2011

How do the TV shows I watch affect me in real life?

That's a good question because I think that media is definitely one of the biggest influences on teenagers today. Let me think about the TV shows I LOVE... Well, I've been watching the Kardashians like, A LOT. I don't really see how that affects me in real life, but it does make me want to be all rich and glamorous like them. But then again, the Kardashians don't really DO anything... Secondly, THAT 70'S SHOW! OMG! This affects me because I've been doing WAY less studying since I started watching That 70s Show reruns on MTV for like, two hours. But might I mention that I am now a CHANGED person? Yes, I, for once, am using my planner! To conclude my sleepiest blog ever, I would like to say that I have Taylor Swift hair today. Yay! :)

XOXO, Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment